We have worked diligently to provide quality, affordable and excellent customer service to our customers.
What You Will Be Doing
In-depth application knowledge in three or more of the following disciplines:
- C#, ASP.NET,HTML, SQL, Java Script,Design patterns
- Participates on team projects.
- Provides technical direction to team members.
- Be available for on-call applications support after normal business hours.
- Follows company policies and procedures and supports company mission, vision, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Completes IT/Technology tasks and projects assigned in a timely manner.
- Ensures all the application systems are ready for future business initiatives.
- Manages projects utilizing project management and time management skills.
- Ensures applications allow for the smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Communicate directly with customers and IT director on current projects and findings.
- Address customer conflicts while tracking work resolutions.
- Ensure the ISDLC methodology is being followed, when appropriate.
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Design Patterns
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Aadvitech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.